PRANAVAM BLOG.

   A story behind the PRANAVAM BLOG....

According to myself each & everything that happens to me are unexpected .All the time i have faith  in such spiritual saying -nothing in our hands that is :"KRISHNARPANAM".I surrender myself to him .I do my duties with greater hope & honestly.Some turning point also came in my life but that were miraculous.On that time I have blessed by getting PRANAV in my life..(my son.)He has added meaning to my life.
Often I think anything we should do that must be useful to anyone.I share my thoughts with u all,if anyone taking this as useful to u, I accept myself that's my success.I am very much eager to share goodones with  u all in a good manner.
Later we are all discuss & share about anything that must be useful to our society or  atleast to our friends  circle.Let us join together to change our surrounding as we can.Pease share your thoughts by your comments. 
I thank my MAN , my precious son PRANAV,daughters HANIPAPU, loving mother,father,sister & brother_in_law for shaping my way of life better till now... Bhamme my friend...,she is inspired me a lot.
                       

***Thanks & Visit Again.*** 

No comments: