Spiritualism....

                    
PRANAVAM.
 
The word  PRANAVAM  denotes the Galaxy including the World.Simply saying in Tamil “ ANDASARAASARAM “.It is a thing of beginning to all.In other words  it is said to as , “OM “ , “ OMKAAR ” , ” OMKAARAM “ , “ PRANAVA PORUL “.

Firstly the “ PRANAVA PORUL “ is taught by the lord Murugan to his father the Lord Shiva.The Lord Shiva heard the Mantra & its meaning from his son as a shishya ,The Lord Murugan taught his father as a Guru . By that the Lord Murugan is also called by the name “THAGAPPAN SWAMY”.
The place is “ Swamy Malai ” near Kumbakkonam-Tamilnadu.
These story is detaily  in “ Kandha Puranam “ & also taken as a movie :“Kandhan Karunai “.

The place in “ OMAMPULIYUR “ near Chidambaram , Lord shiva taught the “PRANAVA PORUL “ to his wife the Lord Parvathi.
In these places the festival Shiva Rathri is celebrated grandly.

Can U relate the blog title and the word PRANAVAM ? Yes, I named my son PRANAV SHREE HAREESH(Other name of the lord Sri Balaji & also the moola mantra in sanskrit), I thought (felt) myself he is my begining of my life,happiness,peace of mind,my love .....& everything...  so that I named my blog as PRANAVAM.


Wish U All  To Get Good Health & Wealth In Ur Life….


 Please Share Your Comments………..

***Thanks  &  Visit Again***

No comments: